Wednesday 30 January 2013

"I Had A Threesome With My Best Friend And My Boyfriend, Now I Am Confused"

Ask Naij: "I Had A Threesome With My Best Friend And My Boyfriend, Now I Am Confused"

I had a threesome with my boyfriend and my best friend. We were all very drunk but I still feel so angry with both of them.

I am 20. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and am totally in love with him. I got completely drunk one night with him and my best friend.

We rolled back to his flat and were just joking around at first while we had another bottle of wine.

Then he said, “We all get on so well, wouldn’t it be great to get it on together?”

She jumped at the idea and I was stupid enough to go along with it. One thing led to another and everyone got naked. Although they didn’t actually have sex they touched one another – and me.

I don’t know how to move on. I am angry towards my friend because, even though she is into that kind of stuff, why my boyfriend? She is bisexual but she has never tried anything with me because I made it clear I am not interested, yet that night she jumped at the opportunity.

I know I agreed to it but it makes me sick to my stomach that she would go ahead and do stuff with my boyfriend knowing how much I care about him. I used to think I could trust my life with her.

He means the world to me. He can’t seem to understand why I am so upset now.

I felt so lost, I stupidly confided in my mother. That was a mistake. Although we’re very close, she was shocked and said she has lost so much respect for my boyfriend.

I don’t want to lose him. I just feel paranoid that he was so quick to agree to a threesome and I feel hurt because it means he doesn’t respect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment