Thursday 25 July 2013

Youngster Who Claims To Be Spiritualist Posts Disturbing Photos Of Money Making Ritual Process On Facebook



Today, the importance of social media in our society cannot be over emphasized. But just as this interconnected platforms used often for the dissemination of news has its advantages, the disadvantages sometimes remains a source of concern to sane thinking internet users.
Where is Moji going with this, I'm sure you're wondering by now. A little more patience and I will put you out you out of your misery(lol)....
Yesterday, I came across on Facebook one of the most disturbing things I've seen since I started blogging. Even as I share my discovery with you, I'm still gobsmacked, to say the least.
A guy, who identifies himself as Odi Dollars, has taken to micro-blogging, site Facebook to post bizarre, fetish photos of a shrine, which 'seems to produce' money. In the array of photos on the young man who calls himself a 'spiritualist' page, weird looking pots, effigys, statues and other uncanny objects are put on display in a strange looking shrine. Also visible in the pictures is what appears to be money (hard currency), in large volumes. The pictures you will see below speak for themselves.

Photo: My morning prayer for the sick and the poor


Photo
At this point, I'm sure many questions come to mind.
 
When I first saw the photos, I wondered what kind of wacky stunt this young man who resides in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state was pulling, with his arrogant display of 'wealth' and paganism on social media.
 
In-fact, I find it preposterous to believe that the money in the pictures are real, or that the 'ritualistic money making method' he is trying to paint with the pictures can be taken seriously.
 
But then again, the youngster who appears to be very sure of himself challenges the general public in very poorly written English to come to him with their 'spiritual battles and problems' promising lasting solutions on a speed dial. See some of his posts below:
 


Isn't it persons like this law enforcement agencies like EFFC should be after? In a country where the system works, this guy ought to be tracked down, and taken in for questioning to explain the source of the money(fake or real). Also, shouldn't Facebook have policies that check and regulate these kind of photos?
I find them very offensive to say the least.
Indeed, these are end and perilous times.

*See things for yourself of his Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment