Monday 31 December 2012

"Help! I Can't Stop Cheating On My Boyfriend"

Ask Naij: "Help! I Can't Stop Cheating On My Boyfriend"

I had sex on the back seat of his car with a 25-year-old man last night. It was sheer madness – why do I do it? I’m going to lose my boyfriend at this rate.

I’m 36 and my boyfriend is 40. We go back years together as we had a relationship in our teens. I’m divorced 10 years after my husband cheated but my boyfriend has never married.

He moved away when he was in his early 20s and I thought I’d never see him again, but I ran into him in a bar in town when he was visiting his friends and it was like we’d never been apart.

We decided to start our relationship again but he still lives in another state and I only see him when he visits family near me or I travel to see him.

The relationship was casual at first so I’d see him when he was home and the rest of the time, I’d behave like a single girl. I meet guys on nights out and regularly have sex with strangers in their cars, at their homes or even in the loos.

I now have strong feelings for my boyfriend and I know the cheating has to stop but last night I was at it again with a guy who winked at me as I walked to the bar. He came up behind me and pinched my bottom and I fell for his ridiculous approach. We were having sex an hour later.

My family and friends think that my boyfriend is for keeps and that I should stop my antics. I know they’re right but it’s a habit that is just so hard to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment