Friday 28 December 2012

PHOTOS: Big Sean brings his mother to Koko Concert

Big Sean and mum Myra Anderson (1)
 
US rapper and G.O.O.D Music signee Michael ‘Big Sean’ Anderson was in Lagos Nigeria for the first time where he performed at the Koko Concert on December 27, 2012. The 24-year-old rapper brought a member of his family with him to share in the festivities.
 
Big Sean’s mum Myra Anderson stood at the edge of the stage watching her son thrill his Nigerian fans as he performed his hit songs ‘My Last’ and more.
 
‘I’m in Nigeria for the first time and I brought my mum with me’, the Detriot native told the crowd.
 
In past interviews, Sean has often told the story of how his mother quit her Hollywood acting career to become an English Language teacher so as to support he and his brother.
 
Big Sean and mum Myra Anderson (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment