Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Husband’s Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint – Wife tells court

A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the ground that his sex drive was high.
7026881-time-to-sleep-young-woman-is-sleeping-in-the-bed
“I have managed to stay this long in the marriage because I thought his libido would go down but that has not been the case.
“In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two miscarriages as a result of excessive s*x.’’
She informed the court further that her husband liked s*x too much and gave her no breathing space.
“We start having s*x every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times, immediately after he comes back from work, he starts demanding for s*x.
‘’He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying and will start beating me whenever I complain.
“There were times I did faint, but when I came around, he would start again.
“The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much s*x,” she said.
In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a high s*x drive, but added that it was his right to have s*x with his wife.
“I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.
“I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her. I also know that s*x can’t kill her,” he said.
The case was adjourned till December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment