Saturday 29 September 2012

CHARLIE BOY- Why I posed nude



Charlyboy, AKA Areafada has made headlines recently on different newspapers for posing nude in a picture. In this interview, the enigmatic social crusader and the eccentric one has finally disclosed why he posed nude in the picture that went viral on the internet. The Excerpt.
Question: What were you trying to achieve by displaying such picture on your Blackberry profile?
I'm in the comfort of my house doing my thing, and you are asking me what I’m trying to achieve. People in my area see me every morning jogging as if I am training for Olympics, and I should not celebrate with myself the result of all the hard work I have been doing over the years? What is your damn business whatever picture I put up on my own phone? If you are on my contact and you see that kind of picture, why don’t you ignore it? But no, they will be the first to put it on their own profile and be circulating it all over the world; I really don’t mind shaooooo, because I know I look too good for my age. God worked overtime on my body and made me ever special. I thank him every day for that, so dey there dey ask me what am trying to achieve. All of una with una boring and frustrated life, no be una subject of discussion for the past one month? You no see how my matter they sweet for them mouth, abegi…abegi. And who said they were nude pictures anyway? Did you see my blocos there? At best you can say that the pictures were suggestive; everyone knows am a big tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment