Friday 28 September 2012

EXCLUSIVE – IYANYA ACQUIRES RANGE ROVER SPORT S.U.V


Made Men Music Group singer, Iyanya Mbuk, has acquired a new Range Rover Sport SUV worth about twelve million naira.

 Hip Hop World Magazine got exclusive pictures of his new ride and the interior, this morning.

 The 2010 Project Fame winner has gone beyond leaps and bounds since releasing his hit single Kukere, following up with another smasher titled, ‘Ur Waist’.

Iyanya , who has promised to release his sophomore album later, has got an upcoming track on which he featured Angolan singer, Capo Snoop

Kukere did this ….

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. I got full knowledge Land Rover Brisbaneis really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    ReplyDelete