Thursday 27 September 2012

WAJE TALKS ABOUT NEW SINGLES

 


Soul singer Waje is back with two new singles titled “Oko Mi” and “I Wish” off her debut album Words Aren’t Just Enough. When asked if she was referring to anyone in particular in “Oko Mi”, she had this to say:“It’s a great song and I know you guys love the song.”
For you all waiting for a Waje album, she also had this to say:

“Yes it is coming out. The reason why it hasn’t been released is because…
it would have come out this year but i’ve been doing a lot of stuffs and i changed my team, it’s more organised, more structure, knowing myself as an artiste and a lot better.

 I’m sorry guys for not bringing it out this year, because i know a lot of people want the album out but you’d be proud of me when it’s finally out.”

The singer further talked about acts and producers that will be featured on her debut album
“It’s the same people i’ve been working with; E-kelly, M.I. Abaga, Tee-Y Mix, Cobahms Asuquo. I have Omawumi on one the tracks, Muna as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment