Thursday 14 February 2013

BREAKING! Goldie Harvey Is DEAD!


 
I cannot believe this.
Few minutes ago,I got calls from MBD readers that people were using Goldie's pic with the caption RIP, but I made a few calls and it seemed like rumors.
But, a few minutes ago, I confirmed that she died in the arms of her best friend Denrele Edun at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island about an hour ago.
A source in the know disclosed that she reportedly slumped and all effort to resuscitate her proved abortive.
Goldie, 30, came into the the country from the USA today after attending the Grammys.
What really happening in the entertainment industry??? I don't know Goldie personally, but I'm literally shaking! Gosh, I'm in SHOCK...she was so full of life.
May God rest her soul, Amen.
UPDATE: Her Management has confirmed the unfortunate incident:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment