Wednesday 27 February 2013

“I Still Dance Etigi And Azonto” -Senator, Florence Ita Giwa

in

Top Nigerian entertainers like 2face Idibia and his wife Annie Macaulay, Iyanya, Oge Okoye and many others.

Read what she said concerning her youthful look below and her dance routine.
“I don’t know about that, but why is it that when somebody looks good and smashing it is tagged as been youthful.

You see I can do all the dance routine you youths do; like the Etigi, Azonto and all sorts because I lead a carnival band and I am also a choreographer and I am resuming my dance classes very soon.

One of the secret of my youthful look as you tagged it, is that I watch what I eat because I just don’t consume any meal.

I take a lot of rest when the time permits me to relax my nerves and more importantly, aside seeing my doctor for checks, I do lots of exercises”.

florence_ita-giwa
Source: Chizy’s Spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment