Tuesday 26 February 2013

PHOTO: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig to Walk

A man in China has saved the life of a two-legged pig and taught it how to walk. The 10-month-old animal was born as one of nine piglets in January and is now known by villagers as "Zhu Jianqiang" (Strong-willed Pig), Rex Features reports.



Owner Wang Xihai said: "My wife asked me to dump it but I refused as it's a life. I thought I should give it a chance to survive and unexpectedly it survived healthily.

"I trained her a while each day. After 30 days she can agilely walk upside down. She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on. I won't sell it no matter how much the offer is."

Wang claimed that he has rejected a high-priced offer from a circus for the 50kg creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment