Friday 1 February 2013

I can’t marry a poor man -Liz Anjorin

Lizzy Anjorin

How come your colleagues all want to marry comfortable men?
Poor men are terrible people. They can do and undo. Because they don’t have money or name to protect, they will be ruthless. They will even be after your life. You will see them going from one newspaper to another saying nasty things about you. A comfortable man will hardly go on air and abuse his wife. I will take my time to get married and when I choose, it will be the right person.

Do you intend to marry a comfortable man too?
I will not lie. I cannot marry ‘e go better’ man. Please, it will not happen. What a man has in his bank account doesn’t always determine if he is rich or not. But his attitude also matters. The guy has to be trustworthy. He too has to trust me as his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment