Monday 11 February 2013

"I Cheated On My Husband And Now I'm Carrying My Lover's Baby"


I think I am pregnant by the man who has been training me for my new job. I feel so stupid.

I am 31 and I have a lovely partner who is 33. We have a small daughter of five.

Things have been very hard for us lately. He works long hours and I was not well for a while. We were not giving one another as much time and attention as we should.

I found a new job recently after a long search and things were going well because there was training available and a good future.

The person training me made it clear he liked me right from the start. I ignored his flirty remarks for a while but he persisted and I was flattered because my partner was taking no notice of me at home at the time.

I took more time with the way I dressed and he always remarked on it. One night he offered me a lift home and I accepted, although I knew I was playing with fire.

He gave me his number, suggesting I text him if I needed help about work or ‘anything else’. I did text him because I felt lonely.

He told me he loved me and we started to meet up. We sometimes had sex in his car and sometimes at his flat. He was everything I could have wanted in a lover and my life started to feel exciting again.

Then suddenly it all stopped. There were no texts, no lifts home, no more attention. I think he had his eyes on the new girl at work.

I think I could be pregnant and I am horrified at what I have done. In spite of all this, I cannot get him out of my head. I think about him and the sex we had non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment