Monday 11 February 2013

‘I Don’t Think I’m Sexy’ – Actor, Idris Elba

Although he was in 2011, decorated by People’s Magazine as one of the sexiest men alive, British actor, Idris Elba says it’s hard to feel like a sex symbol.
photo
Elba said this in an interview in the March edition of GQ.

‘You watch yourself age and it’s hard to feel like a sex symbol. I’m not sure what it is they see, not to mention that, personally, I feel very awkward…But it’s a compliment and it’s a massive tool to use in sculpting a career, especially with what I do for a living…‘he said.

He also described speculation he’s been cast to play James Bond, as just rumours – although he admits he’d be happy to play the role (James Bond) if approached by the producers.

Elba was in Nigeria in December, 2012 to anchor D’banj‘s Koko Concert which held at the Eko Atlantic City, Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment