Friday 15 February 2013

"I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"



My boyfriend is loving and fit and he’s brilliant in bed.

I doubt he would love me as much if he knew that I’d slept with his brother and then I had sex with his dad.

I’m 23 and I work for an insurance broker. I look prim at work but there’s really a wild girl inside. Sex is a really big thing in my life but I’ve always struggled with relationships. I get bored with most guys pretty quickly.

Then I met my boyfriend and he’s something else. He’s 25 and a builder. He’s gorgeous, brilliant to talk to and fit in the bedroom as well. He knows just what to do to keep the sex fizzing and hot.

Then I met his brother.

It was at a friend’s party and the alcohol was flowing fast. He’s two years older than my boyfriend and looks a lot like him, just a little bit taller and wider.

My boyfriend got bored and went home. He left me behind with his bro.

We were soon flirting like mad and I wondered if he was a god in the bedroom as well. Only one way to find out!

I led him upstairs and we found somewhere quiet. We were at it like rabbits as soon as we fell on the bed.

It was only a quickie but he was up there with the best that I’ve had. As soon as we’d finished the guilt hit me hard.

I said we were drunk and that it never should have happened. He agreed and we left it at that. I put it out of my mind.

Then I met his dad. He’s 52 and a widower. He looks like his sons. As soon as I saw him I couldn’t help wondering maybe it wasn’t just the blue smiley eyes that this family shared. I wanted to try him in bed.

My boyfriend took me to visit his dad for his birthday. We went out for a meal and then we went back to his house for a drink. By the end of the night I was aching for him.

My boyfriend had had a bit too much to drink and went off to bed. I stayed downstairs with his dad.

In the end he picked up on my hints and I got what I wanted at last. Yes, it was awesome but so was the guilt that came next. I made my excuses and joined my boyfriend in bed. We kissed and he said that he loved me.

My boyfriend is really the man of my dreams. I know that I’ll love him forever but I’m scared he’ll find out what I did. And I’m worried that I’ll be unfaithful again

No comments:

Post a Comment