Friday 22 February 2013

PHOTOS: Actress, Ego Sexy Photo

Ego Omalicha is an upcoming singer & ex-first lady of Questionmark Entertainment. She's someone who believes that the end justifies the means.
photo

She puts in all her energy to achieve her targets. Her first single, “Omalicha Nwa” translates to a beautiful child drew favorable comments from the industry, thus encouraged Ego to forge ahead.

She once said that "There are lot of things I want to explore in myself; I have this cool me, then the funny me, creative, wild me, lots of me in me. I just try to express myself with my pictures and people seem to love them a lot.

"I don’t really care about what people think about me. I don’t want to attempt to change that belief. I am who I am. Just like every other human being aspiring to make it big, I am no different.

I do what I have to do to get where I want to be, just as I am today" she said.
More photos below
photo

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment