Thursday 28 March 2013

ALL FOR LOVE:I Smuggled Drugs For Love I Have For My Nigerian Boyfriend-33 Year Old Senegalese Woman Nabbed At MMA

Kamara Oumou
 
A 33-year-old Senegalese woman has informed narcotics investigators that she smuggled drugs for the love she had for her Nigerian boyfriend.

The suspect, Kamara Oumou, with Senegal’s international passport number, 400680371, was found with 680 grammes of narcotics that tested positive to heroin and cocaine.

She was apprehended by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja Lagos, while attempting to board an Arik flight to Dakar.

NDLEA Airport Commander Mr Hamza Umar, said the suspect taped three parcels of cocaine weighing 515 grammes on her waist while six wraps of heroin weighing 165 grammes were inserted in her private part.

“It was a carefully concealed method but not intelligent enough to escape our detection,” Umar said.

The boyfriend simply identified as Hakeem reportedly invited Kamara to Lagos from Dakar and lodged her in a hotel where they spent a week and made necessary arrangements for Kamara to go back with the drugs.

In her statement, Kamara said: “I smuggled the drugs for the love I have for my Nigerian boyfriend. I have a good relationship with Hakeem until my arrest. The day he brought the drugs to the hotel room was my first time ever of seeing drugs.

“Hakeem taught me how to pack the drugs and also took care of my travel arrangements.
He said that he lives in the East, but he took good care of me in the hotel in Lagos. We were to travel together to Dakar, but he suddenly changed the arrangement. Hakeem travelled to Dakar a day before my trip.”

Preliminary investigation shows that they both met in Dakar where Hakeem is believed to have lived for 11 years. Their relationship lasted only six months before Hakeem left Dakar in December, last year.

Chairman/Chief Executive, NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade advised the public to be careful of the tricks employed by drug trafficking syndicates.
The suspect, he said, would soon be charged to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment