Friday 29 March 2013

I Pounded My Parents To Death Because They Hated Me-Mentally Deranged Daughter

A mentally deranged daughter, Elo, has killed her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jonah Elili, in Delta State.

Elo, 32, killed her parents on Thursday in Oleh, Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State.

Her dad, 75, is reported to be a retired Army Warrant Officer. Her mum was 65.
Reports had it that Elo had been mentally ill and roaming the town naked.

Her dad reportedly dragged her back into the house and locked her in a room.

However, neighbors were to discover the dead bodies of her parents in the house on Thursday morning.

They were soaked in blood.

Elo, who has been arrested by the police, told her interrogators that she killed her parents because they hated her.

She told her interrogators: “My parents hate me.

“They locked me up in a room where they first hit me before I retaliated with a pestle.

“I saw blood and that is all I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment