Saturday 30 March 2013

American rapper Snoop Dogg looking for gay fans : “Satisfy yourself accordingly”.

snoop-dogg-gay-star-news (1)

Legendary rapper has again spoken out in support of .
In an interview with the Huffington Post, the artist now known as discussed his new documentary, a new upcoming album and his take on the Supreme Court hearings on ’s Prop. 8 legislation that bans marriage.

One of the founders of West-Coast hip-hop, Snoop said in his interview: ‘People can do what they want and as they please’.

accordingly. I have no issues with nobody, I live me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do’.

In an interview last year with the Salt Lake Tribune, the California-born rapper said the world is ‘ready for an openly gay rapper’.

Snoop’s documentary is in theatres now and his new reggae album debuts 23 April.

source: gaystarnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment