Wednesday 27 March 2013

So Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Ex boyfriend Denies Their Getting Back Together



Bisi Ibidapo Obe had said last month in an interview with Punch that she and her ex, UK based Kunle Ashimi were back in love again.
Here's what she told Punch:

"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I have found love again"

Word out has it that Kunle Ashimi has denied that he's back with Bisi or has any plans to marry her. According to him, there is nothing of such happening. He and Bisi are just best of friends, so let's keep the facts as it is.

So, mum to ex-Kogi lawmaker Dino Melaye's baby girl Bisi is lying?

No comments:

Post a Comment