Tuesday 26 March 2013

I've Slept With Over 1000 Women-Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner


Left to right: Young Hefner and old Hefner, Hefner with his 3rd wife Crystal Harris
 
Founder of Playboy Hugh Hefner has revealed he's slept with "over a thousand" women.
The 86-year-old- who wed third wife Crystal Harris last December - insists he has always been faithful during his marriages, but "made up for it" when he was single.

In the new edition of America's Esquire magazine when he was asked how many women he has slept with he said: 'How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure.'

'There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in.'

He also beams about his new 26 year old wife Crystal Harris saying:

'I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last.
'I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this.'

Crystal on the other hand has this to say about the publishing mogul:

'Well for me it meant more security, knowing that I am the one for him,' she explained.
Crystal says she fell for Hefner because she finds him fascinating

No comments:

Post a Comment