Thursday 19 September 2013

Bibi Bright lured her sister into John dumelo bed and he……

A recent article on John Dumelo caught my attention. Glancing through the comment on the blog, a reader mentioned; “John should not be blamed, ladies of our century impose themselves to famous people. We would have done the same if we were famous. Let the poor man be.”

 Previous articles on his marriage issue quoted him as saying; “the marriage certificate is a scene in my upcoming documentary and I played myself that’s why my name appeared on the marriage certificate.”
Previous articles on his marriage issue quoted him as saying; “the marriage certificate is a scene in my upcoming documentary and I played myself that’s why my name appeared on the marriage certificate.”

He continued to say that the documentary will be out before Christmas. Well, we think a similar project is yet to be premiered at the Silverbird Cinema on the 20th of September, at 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
 
Lost in His Glory is a movie that features Ghana’s rising actress, Bibi Bright, John Dumelo, Prince David, Kalsum Sinare etc.
 
Out of financial hardship, Bibi lured her God fearing sister, Afia (virgin) a role played by Jasmine Baroadi to satisfy Mani’s (John’s character) sexual desire.
 
Filled with hatred, love and suspense, titled; Lost in His Glory, is said to tour churches after it premiere at the Silverbird Cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment