Thursday 19 September 2013

Controversial Kemi Olunloyo closes her facebook fan page over suicide advise

The controversial Kemi Olunloyo wrote “FUCK president Jonathan.If he wins in 2015, I’m committing suicide “She expected fans to say “Please we love you,don’t commit suicide” but instead they told her different ways to do it and acheive faster results.

Some recommended that she took Rat poison or jump over a bridge etc.So, she aired her annoyance and says she has closed down her FB fan page

115 Nigerians wished me SUICIDE! It was a shock that our ppl play with such a thing when I cracked a joke that I will commit suicide if Jonathan wins 2015.

Not only did they not look at the bigger pic that he will win b4 I kill myself, they all had different ways for me to do it and wished it so bad.

Say no to suicide. It is not a joke.

 #RIP to all we lost in the struggle.

 My fan page is now closed PERMANENTLY.

kemi-olunloyo


No comments:

Post a Comment