Thursday 21 February 2013

I Am A Club Stripper, Will I Ever Find A Man To Love Me?

ASK NAIJ: I Am A Club Stripper, Will I Ever Find A Man To Love Me?

I am a 26-year-old girl and I come from a wealthy family.

I wrote my SSCE in 2002, got admission and graduated from the polytechnic just after my father's death in 2007.

When I was 20-years-old with an HND, I was my dad's favourite until his death, my mum never bothered about me because she was busy keeping her eyes on my other siblings when dad was alive and even after his death.

A year after I lost my dad, I met with two girls at the NYSC camp whom were like sisters to me, but at same time were smoking weed and clubbing.


 I loved the way they were as girls and wanted to do what they were doing, because I felt terribly bad not having my loving father around me anymore as my home with my mum and siblings was boring.

After my service in Kwara State (Ilorin) i got a job as a Logistics officer with an oil company in Port Harcourt, we all met again, and I started clubbing, smoking weed, and I became a strip-dancer at the club on weekends.


I’ve never fallen in love before with a guy, because my late dad showed me love and gave me all I wanted before he died.

Now that I strip unclad at the club, (though i still do my job at the office diligently) I don’t know if I will ever get married anymore because of the life I’ve lived as a woman.

Please advice me!

No comments:

Post a Comment