Friday 1 February 2013

I Score Tonto Dikeh 25%...She Is Not a Singer- Toni Payne

Here is what Toni Payne said in an interview about Tonto Dikeh’s song.

"Well it is actually funny I would not want to lie. I heard one of her songs on radio once. You know what; I think the way people react to it seemed like bad. There is a way you criticize people constructively, you don't have to make the person feel bad. I think a lot of people turned it into insults.

That is probably because they don't like her. I thought that was wrong. I did come on twitter to defend her. It was not even as bad as they made it look like.

But my score is that, she is obviously not a singer. Maybe she was just having fun.For that I will give her 25% over 100 for her efforts. There are some people that have dreams and they like to fulfil their dreams. So she gets 25 for trying".

No comments:

Post a Comment