Saturday 16 February 2013

"I Impregnated My Best Friend's Mother And Now I'm In Trouble"

Ask Naij: "I Impregnated My Best Friend's Mother And Now I'm In Trouble"

My best friend’s mum has threatened to tell everyone she’s having my baby unless I agree to move away with her and start a new life together.

I am 24, she’s 49 and we’ve been having sex for the past year. It all started out as a bit of drunken fun one night when we shared a taxi home from a bar. She was going through a divorce and said I was the only person who had ever really listened to how she was feeling.

I had always liked her - she’s slim, has a fantastic body, and she looks years younger than her age. We went back to my flat and had amazing sex.

We both wanted to carry on seeing one another. At first it was once a week, then weekends away together, until it was nearly every day.

I’d booked a Valentine’s Day dinner out for us but when I texted to say where to meet, she replied that we needed to talk urgently. I went straight round to her place – my friend was still at work – and it turns out she is six weeks pregnant. I was shell-shocked - I never imagined there could be a risk of her getting pregnant.

She says she loves me and wants us to be a family. I love her but I have a life here and I don’t want to lose my friend. He still knows nothing about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment